No Time For Breakfast? BodyChef.ie Has Got You Covered!
Eating healthily in the morning, or even eating at all can be a task in itself. Breakfast is often low on our list of priorities especially on these cold mornings when every additional minute of sleep counts. We get it.
That’s why we here at BodyChef.ie have created a range of healthy breakfast options to set you up for the day while allowing you to catch those extra Z’s in the morning. Check out our website to choose from a range of breakfast meals delivered fresh to your door.
In the meantime, why not try this quick and easy Overnight Chia and Oat pot. This can be created the night before so it’s ready to grab and go in the morning. Trust us, it couldn’t be easier!
Overnight Chia and Oat Pot:
· 3tbsp Rolled Oats
· 1tbsp Whole Chia Seeds
· 1tbsp Natural Yoghurt
· ½ cup Milk
· 1tsp Honey, handful of fresh Raspberries and Blueberries and Coconut shavings.
· 1tsp honey, ½ Banana, small handful of Pecans and sprinkle of cinnamon.
· Your favourite low sugar granola.
· In a jar, add the oats, chia seeds, yoghurt and milk and mix together.
· Cover and place in the fridge to set for 3 hours or overnight.
· In the morning, add your favourite toppings and you’re good to go.